Monday, November 7

Lately i've been thinking if i don't deserve to be loved. Yeah. Its really burdening my brainn -,- *spmwoi!akusepukkaukang. Ugh. As usual, today i'm going back to school. I gotta face my biggest fears which is SPM. Ohmygodnesss, its really freaking me out but what else can i do. I just have to. Hmp. For the sake of finishing my high school year and to succeed. I'm hoping for the best. And also to all my friends, wishing you guys the greatest okay? Just remember that Allah will always there when you need Him. So, just do your responsible and you'll get the benefits of it. Fyi juga, as you all know that i went to Ikea yesterday, i just bought this habol storage boxes to fill up my things later on at school. They are cute isn't it? hee ;)

There it is. The exact same as the one that i bought yesterday. 

And also, we went to the curve for sure and i was wondering of buying a new flatties. Yeahh maklumlah my previous one dah buruk bin jahanam. Bahahah! :D So, at last i managed to buy one from Vincci for sure. Nak tengok? Heh nanti la eh. Malas nak upload. hee. But anyway, thank you so much mother :-* I love you with all my heart. And thats all there is. Toodles guys! xoxo