Hey soul readers! :) Hrm, again, assalamualaikum. How are you guys doing today? Well, i'm not feeling well today as i just had an asthmatic problem. #sigh. The worst part was that i didn't manage to attend my very special event, Sepintarian Graduation Day. Hrmm how i wish i could go back time :'< Guys, from the bottom of my heart, I am so sorry and i could explain. Truly hope that you guys would understand. Thank you :') Hrmm and so, i was so tensed by that. I've had decided to watch movie, the ''Puss In Boots''. Anywhere lah kan. I don't mind. I just need to chill up myself. Soon, my brother, Hafiq sent us to the curve. Thousands thanks for you brother. Hmp, oh well, forget to mention, my loyal assistants was kak Mira(along's gf) and my annoying adik, Syafiqah. Haha :P Plus, a friend of mine, Ikmal ;) Whhoooot whooottt! Hahaha. I'm glad that he was there with us. #Auuwwww~
Muka mintak kena sumbat dengan penyapu. #ugh -,-
Credits to my lovely kaka, Amira Ilana :*
p/s: You guys made my day. Thank you and really do appreciate it. Hugs and kisses! :*