Friday, June 10

Lost.

Yes. i'm totally in a very big misery right now. As you all know, my bestest friends for life, E*** A**** :'(  We're not-that-close anymore lately. I admit that. The main reason is, i've been studying in a boarding school. and i stayed in there. without going home months and months. plus, i did not bring my cellphone. at the meantime, she's at home. in what ways could we probably get in touch? i've been busy for SPM yaww. tahu je la sekolah aku kan -.-" ugh. hrmm hols? yeahh we're suppose to meet in some days now, but it ended up *she hates me now. so there's no way she's gonna meet a not-so-caring BESTFRIEND kan? useless lagi tu. /sighalot/ :'| nahhhh she thinks that i'm a jerk already. who doesn't care for her, doesn't missed her, and so on. Btw, all of it is non true at all. and hello guys! I love her, a lot. and i really missed her! *goshh i hate crying like this :'(  I know, Sabrina Abdul Jalil is so so weak kan? thats what 'she' thinks of me now maybe. nvm. i deserve to be treated this way. and i've been such a lame in front of everybody just to beg for forgiveness. If you wanted to end up this way, i don't mind. yeahh just go ahead. do take care okay bie. I Love You Dear BESTFRIEND :') muuuahhh muahhhh :*

p/s: i will always remember your kindness and your concerned towards me. you really understands me a lot honey :'( ty.


I'VE LOST MY VERY OWN BESTFRIEND! :(



xoxo, sabby AJ