Assalamualaikum...
Regarding the date. It's a wonderful day. Yeah i know, Thaipusam kan. But this is different. Nak tahu ka? Nahhh tak payah laa. Eheh. So, a lot of things happened. I truly don't have all the guts to let go. And so, i did not do it. Because i'm still will be needing you. Alhamdulillah, everything went just fine ok. We'll be alright insyaAllah. Thanks alot to Athirah Ramlan who supported me. Plus, yang tak sepatutnya juga, Bond Hakim. Cehh bangga lah kau -,- lol. But seriously, thank you for your concern. And for 'you', i'm so sorry. From the bottom of my heart. Really, i am. I don't wanna missed any wake up calls, a goodnight calls, or someone that would remind me of this and that when i'm sick or careless, & etc. No, i don't want to. Hmp. Life huh? We all just have to go through those ups and downs. We can't avoid all those things. Yeap. I'm trying to chill myself up. I don't wanna get sick for sure. Seriously, sekarang pun dah tengah semput. Tapi apakan daya. Dah benda nak jadi, jadi jugak la kan. Huhu. So, i have to control everything. My feelings, my emotions, my life, ohhhh almost everything! Okay now i'm running so late that i have to end up my writing today. Hee, see ya on the next coming post tau! Kbyee.
Alhamdulillah. The Broken Ballerina is back in business ok. Cheers.
p/s: Hopefully everything will be alright. MZ :)